Tuesday, May 8, 2012

chiles rellenos

Okay, Wasn't it Cinco de Mayo recently?

Whatever, it's always Cinco de Mayo in my life, since I'm pretty sure I spend 50% of my life pretending that I'm Mexican.

Let me poorly imitate a cuisine classic que me encanta.

Enter chiles rellenos inautenticos.  For the lazy.
IMG_1878
Yeah, that lazy.

 Also known as "cheating".

IMG_1881





















And that.  Although this is Kroger brand and all wrong, it's cheaper than imported and the label is in Spanish, rite??

Still not exactly Aaron Sanchez-approved.
 Just look.
IMG_1884 
Eh, throw it in, whatever whatever. IMG_1885 IMG_1888 IMG_1896 IMG_1906
Light everything on fire IMG_1910 
Decorate.
IMG_1911
Consume; act like you just beat America in futbol; don't tell anyone that what you're covering up with Herdez salsa is actually factory processed.   ¡Buen provecho!

No comments:

Post a Comment